Enjoy our historic town surrounded by the beautiful waters of Niagara...the falls, the river, the lakes
We are proud members of NOTL Bed and Breakfast Association,
FOBBA and the NOTL Chamber of Commerce
Cycling.... a wonderful way to tour Niagara
There are many reasons to cycle in Niagara whether renting bikes in Niagara-on-the-Lake or bringing your own bike. With the trails that are available between the towns and cities of the Niagara area you'll never get tired of riding through the beautiful countryside, along the streams, rivers and lakes, from vineyard to vineyard or town to town. Here are a few links to get you started on planning your bike riding adventure through the Niagara Peninsula.
- We are proud members of 'Cycle and Stay Niagara' and 'Ontario By Bike'.
- We provide secure storage for our guests' bikes and tools for small tune-ups!
- We have close proximity to a bike shop.
- We can arrange your rentals.
- Subject to availability and prior arrangement, we can offer car parking for the nights cyclists are the doing over-night circuits, provided they stay at least one night at the beginning and one night at the end of the circuit. Please contact us for availability and details.
- We can suggest routes for cycling within Niagara-on the-Lake and provide winery tasting coupons
Click on the web links for details:
- Zoom Leisure Bikes (Rentals & Repairs) - 431 Mississauga Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake 905-468-2366 www.zoomleisure.com
Niagara-on-the-Lake is situated on some larger bike routes. Check out these sites for more detail: